1) Start by bringing the larger amount of water to a simmer in a pan. Slowly add in the chickpea flour, whisking the whole time.
2) Continue stirring/whisking on low until the the chickpea flour mixture is thick, about 8-10 minutes.
3) Combine chickpea paste with other ingredients except stock/water and oil and process in food processor until smooth.
4) Drizzle in oil and water/stock and continue to process until combined well and smooth.
5) Serve right away with toppings of your choice or store in a plastic container with a drizzle of olive oil on top.