1) Gently rinse mushrooms or brush off dirt. Slice them thick.
2) Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and cook without turning for a few minutes to get a nice sear on the mushrooms. Then stir and continue to cook for another few minutes until they are just turning soft.
3) Add garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes to mushrooms and continue to cook until spices are fragrant, another minute probably.
4) Turn heat down to low and add cream. Also season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir together for another minute until cream thickens into a nice light sauce.
5) Toast bread and rub with a clove of garlic.
6) Remove mushrooms from pan and crack in eggs. Fry eggs (over-easy is recommended).
7) Spoon mushrooms over toast and serve with an egg on top. Garnish with red pepper flakes and thyme.