1) Combine flour, milk, eggs, and butter in a large bowl and whisk together. Let sit for 24 hours in the fridge if you make the batter in advance or a few minutes if cooking immediately.
2) Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat with a small knob of butter (or use nonstick spray) in it. Once the butter is well melted and hot, add about 1/2 Cup of batter to the pan and swirl it around so the batter covers the entire bottom of the pan. After about 15 seconds, it should be pretty dry. Then give it a flip using a spatula to help out.
3) Cook for literally 15 seconds on the other side and then take that blintz off and set it on a plate. The blintz shouldn’t be crispy at all. It should be nice and flexible. You can immediately add more batter to the pan and keep going!
4) Mix cheeses, sugar, and cinnamon in a bowl. It definitely helps if you start with your cream cheese at room temperature.
5) Grab a blintz and put about two tablespoons of filling on it.
6) Fold in the ends so they slightly overlap. Roll up the other two ends until you have a nice little package of deliciousness.
7) To cook, you can do it on the stove or bake at 400 degrees with a bit of butter and sugar on top for 10 minutes. Spray baking dish so they don’t stick! If using stovetop method, add a bit more butter to pan (1 Teaspoon is more than enough) and once it is melted, arrange blintzes in the pan. You can fit as many as possible, but just make sure they aren’t overlapping at all.
Let them cook for a few minutes on one side and then flip them over. They should be slightly browned and crispy!
8) Warm cranberry relish up in microwave.
9) Serve the blintz with a bunch of the cranberry relish!