1) To start rice, cook it according to package instructions. When done with cooking, add chopped cilantro and squeeze fresh lime juice on top of rice. Cover and let steam until needed. While rice is cooking, make chicken filling.
2) Dice chicken and sear it in a large skillet with a few tablespoons of olive oil until it’s cooked through over medium-high heat. That’ll take about 10 minutes. Let cool and then chop well.
3) Add good drizzle of olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add onions and cook until soft, about 4-5 minutes.
4) Stir in chiles, corn, and chicken to onion mixture.
5) Add one cup water and cook mixture stirring frequently.
6) Adjust flavors to your liking. Might need a pinch of salt and pepper or more chiles if you want it spicier.
To make a burrito:
1) Heat tortilla in the microwave for 15 seconds to make it soft.
2) Add a layer of hot cilantro rice to the bottom of the tortilla. Top with grated cheese.
3) Top cheese with hot chicken filling. Top filling with any other toppings you want.
4) Roll burrito tightly and let rest for a minute so the cheese melts from the heat of the rice and filling.