Real cold brewed coffee is one of the best summer treats. It takes some times, but it’s completely worth it.
Cold-brew Starter (for lack of a better word)
1) Pulse coarsely ground coffee in grinder for a few seconds.
2) Add room temperature water slowly and give the mixture a stir to make sure that there aren’t a lot of clumps.
3) Let this sit at room temperature covered for at least 4 hours (or overnight).
4) Strain twice – line a sieve with a normal coffee filter and pour it through slowly. Try not to press down on it or anything.
5) Use this mixture to make a cold-brewed iced coffee.