1) Mix coconut oil (hardened) and sugar together with a hand mixer. Cream the sugar into the oil until it’s combined well and is a light consistency. Then add your egg.
2) Add all dry ingredients to the batter and mix together lightly.
3) Chill batter for at least 30 minutes. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
4) In a large plastic bag or big bowl, combine cinnamon, coconut and sugar topping and shake it together good to combine. Try to crush the flakes so they are fairly small. Then take about a Tablespoon amount of cookie dough and roll it into a ball between your hands. Drop 3 or 4 of these into your plastic bag and give it a good shake to evenly coat the balls.
5) Lay 6 – 8 balls out on an ungreased baking sheet.
6) Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
7) After a minute or two out of the oven, transfer each cookie to a wire rack to cool completely (approximately 15 minutes).