Beautiful fresh salmon grilled with a zesty citrus glaze. Served with an avocado salad.
1) For the glaze, add ingredients to a small pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Stir continuously until sugar is dissolved.
2) Simmer on low for 20-30 minutes until glaze is reduced to 1/3. Strain sauce. It should be a light syrupy consistency.
3) For salad, finely dice all ingredients except avocados and mix with lime juice. Set aside.
4) Grill salmon, skin side up, over high heat, for about 3-4 minutes. Flip.
5) Once flipped, start brushing on glaze. Continue to brush on glaze until salmon is finished – about another 3 minutes.
6) Serve salmon with rice and avocado salad.