The classic cincinnati chili made with a beef and pinto bean chili and served over spaghetti with lots of awesome toppings. A hearty winter meal!
1) In a medium pot, add oil over medium heat and cook onions and garlic until translucent, 3-4 minutes. Then add in all the spices and stir to combine.
2) Add beef to the pot and break up beef as it browns. Cook it for 5-6 minutes until it’s well browned and cooked through.
3) Add diced tomatoes and bay leaf and bring chili to a simmer. Turn heat down to low, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove bay leaf.
4) Add chocolate, worcestershire sauce and drained and rinsed pinto beans to the chili. Season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
5) Cook spaghetti in salted boiling water until it’s al dente. Drain pasta and divide between plates.
6) Top each plate of spaghetti with a big heap of chili and all the toppings. Serve immediately!