Chili spiced chicken added to a healthy chopped salad base with homemade garlic croutons.
1) For salad, chop all ingredients evenly and toss with crumbled feta cheese and about 1/4 Cup dressing. Set aside for later.
2) For croutons, chop bread into cubes and toss with olive oil, garlic, and salt and pepper.
3) Add croutons to a baking sheet lined with foil and bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes until they are crunchy and lightly browned. Turn them once or twice during this cooking.
4) For chicken, rub with olive oil and dust heavily with chili powder. Grill chicken on high heat for 4 minutes a side and then finish cooking over indirect heat if necessary. If you don’t have a grill, sear breasts in a hot pan over medium-high heat for 4 minutes a side. Then finish in a 300-350 degree oven until cooked through, probably another 5-10 minutes.
5) Let chicken rest for 5 minutes before chopping.
6) Serve croutons, chicken, and diced avocado on a bed of salad with sprouts if you’re using them.