A cornbread loaf with chocolate chips baked in. Perfect with tall cup of coffee!
1) Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2) Combine wet ingredients in a different bowl.
3) Lightly butter a 9 inch loaf pan and dust with flour.
4) Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well until combined.
5) Pour mixture into pan and bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until a tester comes out clean.
6) Let cool for a few minutes, then slide the loaf out and let it cool on a rack for 5 minutes before cutting into it.