Chocolate Cherry Bars are rich, decadent and embarassingly easy to make! These delicious gooey cookie bars are packed with chocolate, cherries, and pecans.
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a small bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, a pinch of salt, and butter with a fork until it’s evenly mixed.
2) Press graham cracker crust into a 9×13 inch baking pan. Use a measuring cup or something to press the crust firmly into the pan.
3) Pour sweetened condensed milk over the crust and spread it out evenly. Top with cherries, chocolate, and pecans.
4) Press the toppings down lightly.
5) Bake cookie bars at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes until the bars are lightly browned around the edges.
6) Let bars cool at room temperature for 30 minutes, then cover and move to fridge to cool completely.
7) Cut bars and store in the fridge.