1) For crust, crush graham crackers until they are finely ground. The easiest way to do this is to pulse them in a food processor, but you can break them up by putting them in a plastic bag and rolling them with a rolling pin also.
2) Mix melted butter in with graham crackers and add sugar and salt. Mix well.
3) Press crust mixture into a 10 inch tart pan with a removable bottom. You can also use a normal pie pan if you don’t have one of these.
4) Bake the crust at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Then let it cool.
5) For filling, melt butter and chocolate in a pan over low heat.
6) Stir in sugar, cornmeal, vanilla, salt and orange ingredients. Make sure mixture is roughly room temperature and then beat in the eggs.
7) Pour filling into prepared crust and bake the pie for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees.
8) Let pie cool on a wire rack for 15-20 minutes before serving.