Crispy fried corn tortilla chips, chipotle peppers and eggs, topped with Cotija cheese and cilantro. The perfect Tex-Mex breakfast!
1) Cut corn tortillas into strips. Mince scallion and chipotles and toss with slivered red onion. Stir in Adobo sauce from can.
2) In a cast iron skillet, add oil over medium-high heat and add tortilla strips and cook until they start to crisp up, about 8 minutes.
3) Add chipotle mixture and stir well to combine. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and cook for a minute.
4) Add scrambled eggs to the pan and gently stir to distribute eggs. Don’t stir vigorously at this point so eggs can solidify well. Cook until eggs are just cooke through.
5) Remove from heat and garnish with lots of crumbled Cotija cheese and cilantro. Serve immediately.