To make taco bowls:
Cover a medium-sized ramekin with foil. Press a large (12-inch) flour tortilla over the foil and then cover it with another piece of foil. Bake the bowl for 15 minutes at 375 degrees F. Then remove the bowl from the foil and it should hold its shape. Bake for another 10 minutes to crisp up further.
Ideally, if you have multiple ramekins you can make a bunch of these at once or you can move tortillas from ramekins to the sheet pan to further bake and replace them with new tortillas until you have the number you need.
1) Slice chicken into thin slices and stir together with minced Chipotle peppers and Adobo sauce from the peppers. Let sit for a few minutes.
2) Prepare the other ingredients. Slice the peppers, cut the corn off the cob, drain and rinse black beans.
3) Preheat cast iron skillet (or nonstick skillet) over medium heat and add a good drizzle of olive oil. Add chicken and cook until the chicken is cooked through, 6-7 minutes.
4) Remove chicken and add corn with a tablespoon of water. Use the water to stir the corn and it should make a light sauce out of anything left in the skillet. Cook corn for a few minutes.
5) Remove corn and add peppers. Season with salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes until they are charred in places but not completely soggy.
6) Pile cilantro rice in a crispy tortilla shell (or just a normal bowl) and top with chipotle chicken, corn, peppers, sliced red onion, crumbled cotija cheese, sour cream, and avocado.
To make Cilantro rice: Cook rice as you normally would or according to instructions. When done, drain completely, add cilantro and lime juice. Stir together, cover, and let steam for a few minutes. Fluff rice with a fork and serve while warm.