1) Cook pasta according to package. Be careful not to overcook it or it will get really soggy later. If you aren’t finishing the dish right away, drain the pasta and toss it with a tablespoon of oil to prevent sticking.
2) Cube chicken into about 1/2-inch cubes. Season chicken with a big pinch of salt and pepper. Chop the ends off the snap peas and slice sweet peppers thin.
3) To make sauce, whisk together ingredients in a small bowl until well combined.
4) In a large skillet, add 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until chicken is cooked through, 5-6 minutes. Then add in snap peas and sweet peppers and toss to combine. Cook for just a minute but you want the veggies to stay crispy. Work quickly from here on.
5) Add the sauce to the skillet and stir to coat the ingredients. Finally add cooked pasta and toss to combine.
Serve pasta garnished with a small drizzle of sesame oil (opt.), sesame seeds, and chopped scallions.