This Chicken Meatball Noodle Stir Fry is a complete hit. It really shouldn’t be this easy and fast to make dinner this delicious.
Simple Stir-fry Sauce:
1) Cook Udon noodles according to package. Drain and rinse with cold water to prevent overcooking and sticking.
2) Meanwhile, prep all your ingredients. Chop veggies, quarter meatballs, and whisk together sauce.
3) Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and meatballs and stir-fry for a few minutes until they start to brown slightly.
4) Add red peppers, cabbage, and garlic and continue to cook for a few minutes until vegetables start to wilt. If the pan seems very dry or the vegetables start to stick, add a splash of water to the pan to loosen everything.
5) Add cooked noodles and stir fry sauce and toss together to combine. Cook for another 30 seconds to warm the noodles and combine flavors.
6) Divide stir fry between plates and garnish with sesame seeds and fresh scallions.