Chicken Meatball Noodle StirfryJump to Recipe
This post is sponsored by the Kroger Family of Stores! All thoughts and options are my own. I used Aidells Teriyaki and Pineapple Meatballs purchased in the refrigerated aisle at my local Kroger/King Soopers for this easy Chicken Meatball Noodle Stir Fry dish. Aidells has the highest quality meats and ingredients, and with the unexpected flavor combinations of the meatballs, they’re perfect for this recipe. Be sure to follow them on Instagram for other great fall recipe ideas!
During the holiday season, I like to have quick dinner options in my back pocket that take just a few minutes but also feature flavors that break up some of the classic fall or holiday flavors. This Chicken Meatball Noodle Stir Fry is a total breath of fresh air.
It’s ready in just a few minutes and has some bright and colorful veggies. You could use a store-bought sauce if you have one you like, but I just whipped up a quick stir-fry sauce to pour over my noodle stir fry.I used Aidells Teriyaki & Pineapple Meatballs, which I purchased at my local King Soopers, for my version. You can find these right in the refrigerated aisle, which most people don’t realise. Aidells Sausage uses all-natural ingredients combined in delicious ways (Teriyaki & Pineapple?! YES PLEASE!)
This Chicken Meatball Noodle Stir Fry is a complete hit. It really shouldn’t be this easy and fast to make dinner this delicious.
Simple Stir-fry Sauce:
1) Cook Udon noodles according to package. Drain and rinse with cold water to prevent overcooking and sticking.
2) Meanwhile, prep all your ingredients. Chop veggies, quarter meatballs, and whisk together sauce.
3) Heat a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and meatballs and stir-fry for a few minutes until they start to brown slightly.
4) Add red peppers, cabbage, and garlic and continue to cook for a few minutes until vegetables start to wilt. If the pan seems very dry or the vegetables start to stick, add a splash of water to the pan to loosen everything.
5) Add cooked noodles and stir fry sauce and toss together to combine. Cook for another 30 seconds to warm the noodles and combine flavors.
6) Divide stir fry between plates and garnish with sesame seeds and fresh scallions.
How to Make Meatball Noodle Stir Fry
I love these meatballs from Aidell’s. The Teriyaki & Pineapple flavor is the perfect combo of savory and sweet. They work really well in a stir fry like this! I like to quarter them for this recipe so they mix in better with the noodles and vegetables.
The one key to making a good stir fry is to make sure all your ingredients are ready to go. Quarter your meatballs, chop all your veggies, and whisk your sauce (if you’re using it).
This dish cooks really quickly once it hits the hot skillet and you don’t want to be going back and forth while it’s cooking.
Okay! Let’s cook!
Add some olive oil to your skillet or wok and once it’s hot, add the quartered meatballs and cook them for a few minutes until they start to brown a bit on the edges.
Then you can add all the vegetables!
These should wilt down pretty quickly if you have a hot pan. If the vegetables start to stick, add a splash of water to the wok to loosen everything.
Then add the noodles and sauce! Toss this mixture together really well and it’s ready to serve!
I like to garnish my stir fry heavily with sesame seeds and chopped scallions. This is a complete winner of a stir-fry dish!
Divide it between plates and serve it up immediately!
If you do have leftovers, it reheats okay. Reheat it gently in a skillet with a splash of water. The noodles might get a bit soggy, but it’ll still be pretty good!