These simple muffins come together in a blender and bake up beautifully. Add almost any cheese you want, but I like cheddar and parmesan!
1 cup fresh spinach
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 cup whole milk
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon honey
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Butter, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Add washed spinach to a blender with cheddar cheese, eggs, and milk. Run blender to really chop spinach into a slurry.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt to the blender and pulse to combine. Try not to over-blend or you’ll end up with tough muffins.
- Grease a 12-muffin tin and divide batter between muffin tins. Top with grated parmesan cheese.
- Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes until they are lightly browned a tester stick comes out clean.
- Let baked muffins cool in the pan for a few minutes and then remove them and let them cool further.
- Serve muffins with butter and store extras in the fridge for a few days!