1) Slice chipotle peppers down the center and scrape out seeds. Dice peppers.
2) Whisk eggs with sour cream, peppers, and adobo sauce. Don’t worry about the sour cream smoothing out completely. There might be lumps.
3) Add butter to a pan over medium-high heat and add eggs. Stir frequently and cook until eggs start to firm up and clump together, about 2-3 minutes.
4) Turn heat down to low and continue to stir.
5) When eggs are about 2/3s cooked, add the cheese and stir.
6) When eggs are cooked and cheese is melted, season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.