Hand made turkey burgers with tasty herbs mixed in. Topped with avocado and served on a ciabatta roll.
12 ounces ground turkey (16 ounces will make 5 burgers)
1/4 red onion, diced
Handful of parsley, minced
1 Serrano pepper, minced (optional)
2 cloves garlic, minced
Salt and pepper
4 ounces Cheddar cheese (or your favorite)
Other burger fixings
1) Mince onions, parsley, garlic, and pepper. Mix with ground turkey along with salt and pepper.
2) Form 4 patties with turkey mixture.
3) Grill over high heat for 5-6 minutes per side.
4) In the last minute, add cheese to burger and close lid to help melt cheese.
5) Grill buns until lightly charred.
6) Assemble burger with avocado, mayo/mustard, and greens!
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-5MK.