1) Cut all the tomatoes in half and dice up the red pepper and onion.
2) Peel the leaves off the bok choy like you would stalks of celery, wash them really well, and then chop them once down the middle and dice them up.
3) Mix up dressing ingredients and toss it in with veggies.
4) If calamari isn’t cleaned, clean it by rinsing and removing the innards. Roughly dice cleaned calamari.
5) Get oil going on high heat.
6) Toss in garlic and red pepper flakes.
7) Let simmer for about 30 seconds and then throw in calamari.
8) Cook calamari for 60 seconds. You might need 90 seconds depending on the size of your calamari, but basically pull them off the heat as soon as they start to turn opaque. They will continue to cook off the heat for a minute or two.
9) Toss in with the veggies and serve up in individual bowls or family style!