1) Put all the sprouts in a roasting pan and drizzle with some olive oil and Kosher salt.
2) Bake in a 400 degree oven for about 30 minutes. Be sure to check them and stir them every 10 minutes or.
3) Toast some pine nuts by pouring them in a dry skillet (no oil). Put the pan on medium heat and watch them carefully, stirring every minute or so. After about 5 minutes you should notice a distinctly wonderful smell coming from them and they should start to brown a bit.
4) Pour them in a bowl to get them off the heat as soon as possible.
5) Add the olive oil (1/4 of a Cup) to the hot pan and then add the garlic to the oil. Let the garlic simmer for about a minute and then add the red wine and the sugar and stir.
6) Let this simmer away and after about 10 minutes it should be reduced by about half.
7) Pour the sprouts right into the pan with the reduction and stir to soak up all that sauce. Then toss with the pine nuts and shave some Parm over the top.