A really quick flatbread that’s topped with red peppers, brussel sprouts, bacon, and blue cheese. Easy to make and big on flavor!
1) Chop your bacon and add it to a medium skillet over medium-low heat. Cook for 10 minutes or so, stirring regularly so the fat starts to melt out and the bacon browns.
2) When the bacon is crispy, remove it, and add sliced veggies to the skillet to cook in the bacon grease. Turn heat up to medium-high.
3) Cook for a few minutes until veggies start to brown and then add bacon back to the pan.
4) Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
5) On a baking sheet (or two) lay out flatbreads and drizzle liberally with olive oil.
6) Top with mozzarella cheese and a divide brussel sprout mixture evenly between the flatbreads. Top with crumbled blue cheese.
7) Bake at 400 for 8-10 minutes until flatbread is lightly browned around the edges.
8) Slice and serve immediately!