Who needs a fancy tandoo oven to make great chicken? Heck. Who even knows where to find one? Here’s how to do it in your broiler!
1) Mince (or chop in a food processor) the garlic, ginger, and peppers until they are a rough paste.
2) Combine paste with yogurt, lemon, oil, and spices.
3) Marinate chicken in yogurt mixture for at least an hour but preferably 4-6 hours.
4) When ready to cook, wipe off excess marinade and lay chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet.
5) You can either grill the chicken on high heat until charred and then move to low/indirect heat or broil for 6-10 minutes on high until charred, then finish cooking in a 350 degree oven.
6) Serve chicken with steamed veggies and/or rice.