Even without a grill, you can cook amazing and juicy pork chops using your broiler in your oven! Add my spice mix and broil them over high heat! Works great and ready in under 10 minutes!
Optional: Remove pork chops 20 minutes before cooking to take the chill off them. This will allow them to cook more evenly.
- Preheat broiler to high heat. Turn on a fan if you have one over the stove and open a window to allow for some air circulation.
- Rub pork chops with spice mix and drizzle with olive oil. You should use almost all of the spice mix but save some for sprinkling on them after cooking.
- Lay out pork chops on a baking sheet that is broiler safe.
- Broil pork chops for 4-5 minutes, then flip, and then broil for another 3-4 minutes.
- Test pork chops to ensure they reached at least 140˚F in the thickest part. They will almost certainly be done unless you have thicker pork chops.
- Sprinkle pork chops with a little extra spice mix and serve while warm.