1) Prep the broccoli by cutting off all the florets and then peel the stems and chop them into half inch cubes.
2) Dunk all the broccoli into a large pot of boiling salted water. (I usually use about 1 Tablespoon of salt per gallon of water and I always just approximate it.)
3) After about 3 or 4 minutes, drain your broccoli using a colander and then dunk the colander into ice water.
4) Roast peppers in the oven (450 degrees for about 30-40 minutes turning every 10 minutes or so) or on top of your gas stove (set the peppers right on the stove top, turn on the heat and using tongs, turn the peppers every few minutes until they are almost black all over for about 10 – 15 minutes).
5) Set the roasted peppers on a plate and wrap them up well with plastic for 10-15 minutes.
6) Chop up your other ingredients like the onion, tomato, olives (in halves or quarters), and feta.
7) Peel and dice the peppers and add to mixture.
8) Add broccoli to the mix.
9) In a separate bowl, whisk the olive oil into the vinegar to make a simple vinaigrette.
10) Add the vinaigrette to the veggies and add some salt and pepper to taste. Chill in the fridge for a few hours.