1) Peel and cube potatoes. Blanch in boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes until potatoes are soft, but still slightly firm. Drain and set aside for later.
2) Dice up bacon, an onion, and grate some cheese.
3) For the taco seasoning, grind all ingredients in a spice grinder.
4) Start tacos by adding bacon to a large skillet or griddle. Cook over medium heat until bacon is crispy and most of the fat is rendered out. Pour off bacon grease, but leave about 2 Tablespoons.
5) Add onions, potatoes, and taco seasoning to pan. Cook until onions are soft, about 5 minutes.
6) Add eggs and cheese and stir vigorously to distribute the eggs as they cook.
7) Serve with warm tortillas and salsa!