1) Peel and grate sweet potato. Might as well grate the cheese as well while you have the grater out.
2) In a large skillet over medium heat, add a drizzle of olive oil and the grated sweet potato. Stir in the diced red chili and cumin and season with salt and pepper. Cook until sweet potatoes are tender, but not soggy, maybe 4-5 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, whisk eggs together in a small bowl. Add a drizzle of oil to a small skillet over medium heat and add eggs. Cook eggs until they are fluffy, but still just slightly under-cooked. They will continue to cook after you remove them from the heat. Season eggs with salt and pepper.
4) Lay out tortillas on a baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese. Bake tortillas for a few minutes at 350 degrees F. to warm tortillas and melt cheese.
5) Stir together sour cream and lime juice.
Top tortillas with shredded sweet potato mixture, some egg, more cheese, tomatillo salsa, a drizzle of sour cream, and top with fresh cilantro. Serve while warm!