Bacon, eggs, and cheese stuffed into a small slider roll makes for a fun and tasty breakfast dish.
1) Bake bacon on a wire rack over a baking sheet at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until bacon is very crispy.
2) Whisk eggs with cream and cook on medium heat until fluffy, about 4-5 minutes.
3) Cut open rolls and toast them in a 350 degree oven until they are nicely browned, about 3 minutes.
4) Add grated cheese to one side of each roll and return to oven for another minute.
5) Add bacon and eggs and serve immediately!