1) To make dough, combine water, oil, sugar, salt, and yeast in a mixing bowl. Stir together and let sit for 5 minutes to make sure yeast is active. It should bubble.
2) Stir in flour until it’s well-incorporated and forms a ball. Let it rest for 5 minutes. Then mix either with your hands or with a stand mixer. If using hands, repeatedly dip one hand in water and work the dough vigorously until it’s smooth, about 8 minutes. If using a mixer, mix with dough hook until smooth, about 6 minutes. If at any point, the dough is very sticky, mix in more flour.
3) Cut dough into 4 even pieces, coat with olive oil and add to a large plastic bag. Let rest for 20-30 minutes.
4) Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, but ideally overnight.
5) Remove from fridge at least an hour before making pizza.
6) Wash and cube (or shred) potatoes.
7) Slice bacon into chunks and cook it over medium heat in a large skillet. After about 10 minutes or when bacon is just turning crispy, remove bacon.
8) Cook potatoes in bacon grease for 10 minutes until they are cooked through and slightly crispy.
9) Prepare other ingredients: chop spinach, shred cheese, mix sauce.
10) Roll out pizza dough an add it to a peel lightly dusted with flour or cornmeal. Add a thin layer of sauce.
11) Add ingredients: cheese, potatoes, bacon, spinach leaving small holes for the eggs in the center.
12) Crack eggs onto the pizza being careful not to bust the yolks.
13) Bake pizza for 12-14 minutes in a preheated 500 degree oven on a pizza stone.
14) Remove and let cool for a minute before slicing and serving.