- Serves 2
- Prep Time:
- Total Time:
Did you make this?
Snap a photo and tag @macheesmo so I can see your work.
Eggs and sausage go great on tortilla chips and make for a fun and easy Tex-Mex twist on breakfast or a delicious brunch dish!
1) Lay out tortilla chips on a baking sheet in an even layer. Top with grated cheese.
2) In a medium pan, add sausage and begin to brown over medium-high heat. Crumble sausage as it cooks and cook until it’s well-browned, about 10 minutes.
3) Scramble eggs and pour into pan with sausage. Cook until eggs are barely cooked, another few minutes.
4) Add eggs and sausage to tortilla chips on top of the cheese.
5) Top with diced veggies.
6) Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes until cheese is melted.
7) Top with avocado and cilantro and serve with salsa and sour cream.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-7rp.