1) Bake bacon on a rack in a 350 degree oven for about 20-25 minutes, flipping half way to ensure they are cooked evenly.
2) Let bacon cool completely. Then crumble it into bits.
3) Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy, a few minutes.
4) Add the egg and maple syrup.
5) In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients except the oats: Flour, baking soda, and salt. Then slowly add those to your wet ingredients.
6) Continue to mix until you have dough that will resemble very soft peanut butter.
7) Fold in oats, bacon, and dried fruit (roughly chopped).
8) Drop the 2 tablespoons cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper leaving a few inches between each cookie.
9) Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
10) Transfer to 350 degree oven and cook for 10 – 12 minutes.
11) Cook on a baking sheet for a few minutes then transfer to a rack to cool completely.