Peaches and brown sugar baked in with a delicious oatmeal mixture. Perfect for breakfast!
1) Mix oats, milk, cream, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in chopped dates or raisins.
2) Let oat mixture sit for at least 20 minutes to absorb the liquid.
3) Cut peaches in half and remove pits.
4) Butter ramekins or baking dish well.
5) Spoon about 2/3 cup of oats mixture into each ramekin. Push a peach half in the center and sprinkle with brown sugar.
6) Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees for ramekins. You’ll probably have to add on 15 minutes if you’re using a large baking dish.
7) Let cool for a minute before serving.