1) Coat chicken liberally with seasoned salt and preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Add chicken to a large oven-safe pot like a dutch oven along with diced onions, celery, and carrots. Cover chicken with water and stir in an extra tablespoon or two of seasoned salt and a tablespoon of oregano.
3) Cover this dish and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove the lid and bake for another 30 minutes.
If you are using a whole chicken instead of just pieces, you’ll want to increase the cooking time by 15-20 minutes. The chicken should be cooked through at this point.
4) Remove chicken pieces from pot and place pot over medium-high heat on the stove for 10 minutes so the sauce reduces a bit.
5) In a large skillet, add some butter over medium high heat and once melted, add the chicken pieces, skin-side down. Cook over medium-high heat until skin becomes crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
Serve chicken with rice and veggies and pour reduced sauce over everything.