1) Coat chicken with olive oil and a good dose of salt and pepper.
2) Let the chicken sit for 15-20 minutes at room temperature before cooking it.
3) Roast it at 425 degrees for about 50-60 minutes. The chicken should be done after an hour if you have a 4 pound bird. It should register about 165-170 in the thigh area. Now the USDA says that a chicken should be cooked to 180 degrees before being safe, but the temp will raise about 10 degrees after you take it out of the oven and let it rest.
4) Let the chicken cool for at least half an hour.
5) Pull the chicken apart and shred it!
6) Add in about 2 Cups of Macheesmo boss sauce and give it a good stir. Taste it and adjust.
7) Serve on a toasted bun. Add a bit more sauce to the top of the sandwich if needed!