Bone broth is gaining popularity as not only a health-packed food, but also a delicious food that can be used in so many recipes.
Of course, the major problem with bone broth, and making it at home, is TIME.
Do it from scratch and it’ll take about 15 hours of your day, also known as your whole day, to make. That’s not to say it’s not worth it, but it’s an endeavor for sure.
Enter Kettle & Fire Beef Bone Broth. This stuff is amazing for so many reasons, but I love it because it’s shelf stable (doesn’t need to be refrigerated at all), is great for just sipping (yep!), or you can use it in a ton of delicious recipes.
Read on to see how you can use it and also get my special Kettle & Broth discount, just for Macheesmo readers!
Bone Broth is Not Beef Stock
You might think that these are the same thing, but they are very much not. Beef stock is a few bucks a carton at any grocery store in the world. It’s watered down and good for some things, but it doesn’t have the full-blown benefits of real bone broth.
Kettle & Fire bone broth is:
- 100% organic and 100% grass-fed.
- Slow simmered for 24+ hours. This gives plenty of time for the bone marrow, collagen, and amino acids time to soak into the broth.
- Never frozen which means it has great flavor!
- No preservatives or additives of any kind!
Great Ways to Use Bone Broth
Bone broth is much healthier for you than normal beef stock. It has loads of collagen in it which is great for joint health. It’s also full of Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), including glucosamine, which are taken commonly as supplements to reduce joint pain and inflammation.
So let’s talk about ways to use this delicious and healthy stuff!
- Drink it! I’ll be honest, bone broth is more expensive than your average beef stock. Many people are fans of just drinking a serving of bone broth as a tea. The first time I tried this, it was a little weird for me, but by the end of my first cup, I was really liking it.
- Amend a Soup. This stuff is really rich and I found that I could use it as a base for soups and stews and add just normal beef stock to it for a much richer flavor.
- Add it to Sauces. Bone broth really shines as a sauce ingredient. The collagen in it makes for a really rich and delicious sauce.
- Use it for rice or risotto. Ummm…. delicious.
But seriously, did I mention that most people just drink it?!
An Offer Just for You
I’ve partnered with the lovely team over at Kettle & Fire to offer you a great discount on your bone broth order.
You can get 15% off by using the code MACHEESMO15 at checkout during your order.
Try this bone broth and you’ll always want to make sure you have a few cartons of it in your pantry.
Disclosure: I have an affiliate relationship with Kettle & Fire and will earn a commission if you use them. That said, this is a great product and I know you’ll love it. Also, by purchasing it using the links on this page, you are helping to support Macheesmo! So, thanks in advance!