1) Cream together the butter and sugar. Dice the peppers and grate your cheese.
2) Add the eggs one at a time to the butter/sugar mixture. Then add the milk, cheeses, and peppers.
3) In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients.
4) Add dry ingredients 1/3 at a time. Mix together until batter is mixed but try not to over-mix it.
5) Grease or butter muffin tins and spoon batter evenly into tins. You can almost fill up each muffin cup.
6) Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Check to make sure muffins are cooked through.
7) Let cool for a minute or two and then remove muffins from tin. Serve hot or warm.