1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
2) Cube cold butter and add it to the dry stuff. Use your fingers to work the butter into the flour until it’s in pea-sized pieces.
3) Pour in buttermilk and stir until the dough just comes together. Don’t overwork the dough.
4) Scoop dough out onto a clean, lightly floured surface and press it into a large rectangle, about 8×16.
5) Sprinkle the dough with blue cheese and fold it in half. Then roll it back out into the large rectangle so there is a layer of cheese in the biscuits.
6) Cut the dough into 10-12 biscuits.
7) Transfer biscuits to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with buttermilk.
8) Bake biscuits at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes until they are golden brown and cooked through.
9) Let cool for a few minutes before serving. Serve with honey!