1) Chop stems off of beets and add them to salted water. Boil for 15-20 minutes until they are fork tender.
2) Remove beets, let cool, peel, and slice into 1/4 inch slices.
3) Peel and slice oranges, peel and chop pistachios.
4) To prepare greens, wash beet greens really well and cut out any large ribs in the leaves. Chop and mix with arugula.
5) Stir together honey and yogurt.
6) To build salad, lay down a base of greens. Layer beets topped with a dollop of yogurt sauce, then an orange slice. Repeat until your greens are covered with a layer of beets and oranges.
7) Sprinkle on blue cheese and pistachios. Drizzle with olive oil and cracked fresh black pepper. Also taste for salt, but the cheese should be pretty salty so you probably won’t need any salt.