1) Slice the steak thinly. Whisk together marinade ingredients and marinade steak for at least 15 minutes.
2) Blanch broccoli florets in salted water for 1.5-2 minutes. Then dunk them in ice water to stop the cooking.
3) Prep all the other stir fry ingredients and whisk together your sauce ingredients. Make sure everything is ready before you start cooking.
4) Get your pan over high heat and let it heat until it’s really hot. Then add a drizzle of oil and the steak. Cook it for about 90 seconds, until it’s mostly cooked.
5) Next, add the red peppers and cook for another minute. Then add in the ginger and garlic and cook for another 15 seconds.
6) Pour in sauce and stir. Add in blanched broccoli and cook for another minute. Sauce should reduce down immediately.
7) Serve stir fry with rice!