1) Mix all ingredients except chicken wings in a medium bowl. Whisk well to make sure everything is combined.
2) Reserve 1/4 cup of the marinade for basting later. Pour all the rest of the marinade into a large plastic bag with the chicken wings and seal tightly.
3) Let wings marinate for 2 hours in the fridge. If possible. flip them every 30 minutes to make sure they are getting coated evenly.
4) Preheat oven to 375 and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
5) Remove wings from marinade (discard marinade) and shake extra marinade off the wings. Then lay them on baking sheets.
6) Bake wings for 30-35 minutes until wings are dark black and cooked through. The juices should run clear.
7) Baste wings once halfway through cooking and then again when the wings come out with reserved marinade.
8) Serve immediately!