1) Lay out bacon on a baking sheet lined with foil (or on a wire rack) and bake at 375 degrees F. until bacon is crispy, 15-20 minutes depending on thickness.
2) Meanwhile, Chop tomatoes and stir together with olive oil, chives, and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3) Mash together avocado and mayo.
4) When bacon is crispy, remove and blot off grease with a paper towel.
5) Cover a wrap with a damp paper towel and microwave for 20 seconds. Then spread some of the avocado mayo on the wrap. Top with two slices of bacon and big scoops of the tomato mixture and diced lettuce. Roll wrap tightly. Cut wrap in half if you want for easier eating.