Baked ricotta dip mixed with herbs and spices, baked, and served with toasted baguette slices. Perfect for a fall appetizer!
2 Cups ricotta cheese
1 clove garlic
1 sprig rosemary, finely chopped
1 lemon, zest only
3 Tablespoons olive oil (plus a bit for finishing)
1 pinch red pepper flakes
1 pinch salt and pepper
1 baguette, sliced and toasted
Butter, for baking dish
1) Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix together well.
2) Scoop dip into a buttered, small baking dish.
3) Bake at 375 degrees for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned and hot.
4) Drizzle dip with some good olive oil and sprinkle with fresh rosemary.
5) Serve dip with sliced, toasted baguette.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-6nj.