Chicken wings baked with a Parmesan cheese breading and served with a spicy horseradish sauce. Different, but very tasty!
2 pounds chicken wings, I left mine whole, but you could just as easily chop them up.
4 Cups buttermilk
1 Cup bread crumbs
1 Teaspoon dried oregano
1 Teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 Teaspoon cayenne
1 Teaspoon kosher salt
1/4 Cup butter, melted
1/2 Cup Parmesan cheese, grated
Horseradish dipping sauce:
3/4 Cup yogurt
1/4 Cup sour cream
2 Tablespoons grated horseradish (not horseradish sauce)
1) Soak chicken wings in buttermilk for at least 30 minutes, but overnight would be good.
2) Mix together breading ingredients until they are an even texture.
3) Coat each wing with breading and lay it on a baking sheet that’s been lightly sprayed with nonstick spray.
4) Bake the wings at 375 for 45 minutes.
5) Mix together sauce ingredients while the wings bake.
6) Serve the wings right away with the sauce.
This delicious recipe was brought to you by Macheesmo. Read the full post at https://wp.me/pkSYO-6dg.