Oats soaked overnight and then baked and served with warm milk. Keeps well for a whole week of breakfasts.
1) Grease or butter a 8×8 baking pan and then whisk together your eggs and brown sugar in the pan.
2) Melt butter on LOW in the microwave and add it to the egg mixture with all the ingredients excep the oats. Whisk well to combine.
3) Stir in oats and make sure everything has an even consistency.
4) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
5) The next morning, bake the oatmeal at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes until the center is set.
6) Let the oatmeal cool for a few minutes and then serve it with warm milk and, if you want, fun toppings like brown sugar, dried fruit, or nuts.