Baked coconut chicken tenders that are slightly sweet and pair perfectly with two dipping sauces: A chili ketchup and a classic honey mustard!
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Working with one chicken breast at a time, place it between some plastic wrap and pound it until it’s the same thickness, roughly 1/4 inch thick. Then slice the chicken into about 2-3 inch tenders. Repeat until all your tenders are ready.
3) In a shallow dish, pour in your unsweetened coconut. Whisk the eggs with a few tablespoons of water in a bowl. On a plate, spread out the flour and seasoning and stir together.
4) Working with a few tenders at a time, dust in the flour mixture, then transfer to the egg wash, and finally completely coat in unsweetened coconut flakes. Pack on the flakes so they are well-coated on the chicken. Transfer coated chicken tenders to a baking sheet.
5) When all chicken tenders are done, bake chicken for 18-20 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until chicken is cooked through and coconut is toasted and browned on top. Test a tender by cutting it in half and bake longer, if needed.
6) While chicken bakes, you can stir together the chili ketchup and/or honey mustard.
7) Serve tenders out of the oven with the dippings sauces!