Easy baked chicken nuggets that have a perfect crispy crust. Perfect for kiddos!
1) Grate Parmesan and mix with breadcrumbs, dried basil, and a big pinch of salt and pepper.
2) Whisk eggs with milk to form an egg wash.
3) Trim off fat from chicken and cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
4) Toss chicken in flour to dust it and dry it out. Then dredge each piece in the egg mixture and finally the breading mixture. Make sure to really press on the breading so it sticks well.
5) Lay all the nuggets in a baking dish and drizzle melted butter over the nuggets.
6) Bake these at 425 degrees F. for about 25 minutes, turning them halfway through.
7) Serve finished nuggets with ketchup, honey mustard, or BBQ sauce.