1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Core the apples with an apple corer or a paring knife and a spoon. Cut a good sized whole in the stem side of the apple.
3) Take a spoon and scrape out the bottom and edges until there are no seeds left in the apple.
4) Mix up all the filling in a large bowl (every ingredient expect the butter and apples) including cinnamon.
5) Set the stuffed apples in a baking dish with about a cup of water. Also add a teaspoon (about) of butter on top of each apple.
6) Bake for 30 minutes.
7) Let cool for five minutes, then slice into them.