Thin sliced baguette makes for the best garlic bread. This simple and delicious recipe is ready to eat in just a few minutes!
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2) Slice the baguette thinly and try to keep the slices connected to the loaf. Wrap sliced baguette loosely in foil and place on a baking sheet.
3) Mince garlic finely. Add garlic to a small bowl with butter and olive oil and microwave for 30 seconds just to melt butter.
4) Spoon garlic mixture into the slices of bread. Take your time to get it evenly distributed. It might look like a lot at times, but you should use all of it.
5) Sprinkle the loaf with coarse salt and coarse ground black pepper. Cover it with foil and bake for 10 minutes. THen uncover the loaf an bake for another 5 minutes. Serve while warm.