I try (and mostly fail) at making a pizza and pasta combo called the Pastizza.
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Also get a large pot of salted water simmering and chop all the ingredients.
2) Cook pastas according to package and sautee peppers and garlic for a few minutes in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat.
3) Add pasta to pan with veggies. If it’s dry, add a drizzle of oil.
4) In a bowl, whisk together your eggs and cream and then pour that mixture into this pan. Stir quickly to combine. I tried to kind of burrow out the center to resemble a “crust” on a pizza. Then into the oven for 5 minutes.
5) Then put on a layer of all your ricotta, sprinkle your mozzarella and parm on top and hit it with plenty of pepper and, salt and any extra parsley you have.
6) Bake this for 10-12 minutes and you will be all set. Let it sit for a few minutes before cutting into it or your ricotta will just run all over the place. Slice and serve.